Ad Operations Specialist
Life at Ad Insertion Platform (AIP)
We create innovative ways to revolutionize the broadcast and streaming industry, by offering dynamic ad insertion technology and services to enable monetization of video content.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Ad Insertion Platform supports broadcasters, operators and publishers with cutting-edge technology to simplify server-side ad insertions and to enable their monetization potential in the rapidly changing media and entertainment technology landscape since 2007. Building on our expertise and our tradition of ingenuity and intense customer focus, we operate in Portugal, the United States and Switzerland.
AIP has launched a range of innovative video & TV services based on its own innovative technical products like targeted ad insertion on video streams over Internet competing with all big Internet players, providing the most advanced and effective solution on the market to monetize video and CTV linear TV channels and Video-On-Demand contents.
Our portfolio of industry leading and distinctive technologies and services include our US patented DAIConnect platform, AIP Ad Break Composer, Monetiz’ and Backup SSP. Our people are passionate and qualified. We live by our entrepreneurial spirit, taking risks and learning from them. Join AIP, and you will grow as part of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
We’re seeking an Ad Operations Specialist who is quick to learn and apply new skills in a fast-paced environment, communicates well with others, can multitask and is eager to be part of a growing company.
You will manage and operate the sales of our aggregated customer’s video ad inventory through the Header-bidding tools and the connections to our SSP partners network. Besides the daily business, you will be involved in projects around pricing, marketing brief, process optimization and product / service development. Customers are global, mainly Europe and US / Canada. You will find AIP to be a comfortable place to work at - with our flat hierarchies, pragmatic decision making, fast approval paths and willingness to take risks.
- Prepare briefs with our Chief Marketing officer to present the ad inventory to our SSP partners on a regular base
- Configure our Header-Bidding solution for each customer, manage programmatic demand partners in the solution, follow and optimize on a daily basis this on the advertising inventory
- Manage the setup, configuration, validation of new demand partners / SSPs to increase the fill rate of our ad inventory and optimize the ad revenue of our clients
- Perform all duties of ad operations including trafficking, troubleshooting, optimizations, and reporting
- Effectively communicate status and reports of the ad revenue per customer, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc. to client contacts
- Generate reports for invoicing and control correct payments from our SSP partners
- Perform quality assurance checks and debug issues with SSP partners to ensure that all is set up correctly and are delivering across all platforms and devices as expected
- Monitor and analyze ad revenue performance
- Assist with documenting, updating, and maintaining trafficking and work-flow procedures for client accounts
- Identify workflow inefficiencies and address ideas to improve the ad ops process
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- At least 2 years of ad operations and client service experience in the digital ecosystem and media industry
- Proactivity and strong communication skills
- Affinity for numbers and an analytical and data-driven mindset
- Up to date with new trends in advertising technology and in general
- Fluent in written and spoken French and English
- Basic experience with Springserve/SpotX and any other ad server or SSP is mandatory
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Good expertise in writing high-quality customer-oriented content
- Bonus: experience with advertising technologies like VAST
- Bonus: Knowledge of “old school” media planning on linear channels
Attractive employee benefits, flexible work hours, 25 days vacations plus public holidays
Interested to join our team?
Send your cv to email@example.com
Let us know how we can help you today!
If you have any need on Server-Side Ad Insertion, broadcast ad insertion or ad monetization of your live or on-demand contents, don't hesitate to contact our team.Get started today